Service Made Simple

We know it's the little things that make a difference when it comes to customer service: a greeting when you exit your car, a warm cup of coffee or tea, and a smile from each and every Stevinson employee you encounter. That's why when you come in for service, we offer no appointment necessary, new Lexus loaners, roadside assistance, a car wash and vacuum, and a luxurious facility and lounge. 

We'll even pick up your vehicle wherever you are, leave you with a courtesy car, service your vehicle in our state-of-the-art service center, and bring it back to you when it's ready. 



"I was speaking with a coworker today and she had just returned from her car's dealership with a horror story. I'm so lucky I don't have to deal with that! Coming to get my oil changed or my maintenance check-up has not only been easy-breezy, but pleasant. 
From the moment I bought my car nine months ago, until now, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick has been great to work with. I had an appointment today in Frederick (coming from Boulder) and they went out of their way to squeeze me in so I wouldn't have to make the drive again. Not to mention they have a full coffee/snack bar, and everyone has treats in their pockets so my pup is well looked after as well. I would absolutely, and do, recommend Stevinson to others." 



"The service department is very friendly and extremely comfortable. I was offered a loaner vehicle instead of waiting. I elected to wait and enjoyed the very comfortable lounge area, coffee, and a nice workstation. I was able to get work done while I waited for my vehicle."
- Adam B.



"If you own a Lexus, this is THE place to go for service!" 
- Rich B.


Learn to get the most out of your vehicle with a personalized maintenance schedule. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phasing Into Retirement with Chris Rogers at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

2018 Denver Restaurant Week Is Here! Enter to Win A Night Out With a Lexus + More!

goldRush Rally 9INE – 2017: Lexus LC